Terms and Conditions – Smile Makeover Competition
Prize Details: First winner prize of cosmetic dentistry valued at up to $10,000, performed at Richmond Smiles Dental or Hawthorn Smiles Dental clinic, subject to patient suitability.
Prize services include professional teeth whitening, veneers and/or Invisalign treatment, subject to patient suitability.
Treatment is dictated by the professional recommendation of a Zenith Dental dentist, with consideration to the needs of the patient.
Total prize does not include the cost of any general or major dentistry, including but not limited to check ups, cleans, fillings, crowns or implants.
Zenith Dental reserves the right to refuse treatment based on oral health requirements or suitability for treatment.
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Zenith Dental standardly conducts two types of competition, games of skill or game of chance. In the case of game of skill, each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit. In the case of game of chance, winners are based on random selection.
- When there is a game of chance, Zenith Dental operates in accordance with the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) regulations.
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria, Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
- Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
- Zenith Dental reserves the right to share entry data with the prize promoter. On the occasion that this occurs, Zenith Dental will clearly specify this for privacy reasons.
- To enter, entrants must go in person to www.richmondsmilesdental.com.au during the open period and provide answers to a short survey. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
- One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
- The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. The prize for each winner encompasses up to $10,000 of cosmetic dental treatment, as dictated by the recommendation of a Zenith Dental cosmetic dentist.
- Zenith Dental reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Zenith Dental reserve the right to disqualify a winner based on suitability for cosmetic dentistry.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- Terms and conditions of any prize must be adhered to.
- All dental treatment information provided is to be used as a guide only. All forms of health treatment, including cosmetic dentistry, have some risks and limitations. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
- These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions please contact us at:
(03) 9428 2424